Serman & Tipsmark specialise in the development and production of hydraulic systems tailored to the individual customer's needs and we can supply everything from small pump stations to large-scale advanced hydraulic solutions with automatic sequence controls. We have our own production site and can therefore be involved in all parts of the value chain - encompassing welding, installation, painting etc. This ensures a rapid, flexible delivery.
- Electric pump stations for secure Zones and for Atex Zones 1 and 2
- Diesel-driven pump stations for secure Zones and Atex Zones 1 and 2
- Air-powered pump stations for secure Zones and Atex Zones 0, 1 and 2
We have many years' experience in supplying pump stations for:
- Regular hydraulic oil
- Water/glycol media
- Biodegradable media
- Extremely high pressure (several thousand Bar)
Our pump stations are fitted in a wide range of Offshore and Marine systems - including flush stations, hydraulic power packs, anchor handling equipment, cranes, davits etc.
The advantages of Serman & Tipsmark pump stations:
- Carefully thought out and functional solutions
- Energy optimised
- Quality and craftsmanship to the smallest detail
- Customer-specific systems